Fish Masala Our range of high grade, pure powdered spices offer best flavor, aroma and color. Powdered spices can be offered to you as per your specifications from consumer packs to bulk packs. We are the manufacturer and exporter of traditional spice powders. Indian spices are the soul of Indian cuisine. We offer an extensive line of spices through our on-line store. Our spices contain natural and genuine ingredients, which enhance the flavor of the delicacy. The products we offer are
- Make small batches of homemade fish masala powder if you don’t use it frequently, so that there are no leftovers that will go stale after a few weeks.
- Use fresh whole spices.
- Use pure fresh powdered spices. Use a clean dry pan to dry roast the whole spices.
- Remove the pan from the heat when you see the first wisps of smoke at about 2-3 minutes and stir off the heat in the pan to continue frying the spices for another minute or two.
- Allow the roasted spices to cool before grinding or milling.
- Mix together the ground and powdered spices.
- Store in a clean dry spice jar.
Add the coriander, fennel, cumin, black peppercorns and cloves to a small pan dry clean pan and dry roast on medium heat until it smells fragrant. Remove from the heat when you see the first wisps of smoke at about 2-3 minutes and continue to stir it off the heat in the pan to continue frying the spices. Let the roasted whole spices cool before grinding.