Gram Flour With a dedicated and hard working professionals and packaging experts, we maintain the standards of quality as well as smell so that one can easily enjoy the cuisine. Our flours add a special savor to the food which turns a simple recipe into an exotic fare. In short, our products give a fulfillment to the whole eating experience. The products we offer are
- Gram flour, also known as chickpea flour, is a nutty, earthy-tasting ingredient made from ground chickpeas. It is naturally gluten free and often used in Indian foods.
- Add the dried Gram flour to a grain mill and set to fine setting. Turn on the machine to get the finely ground chickpea flour.
- If using a high-powered blender, add the Gram flourand turn on. Increase the speed to the machine’s maximum. Blend until the Gram flour have ground as finely as possible.
- Using a fine mesh sieve, sift the flour into a bowl to separate any large bits. Return these hard bits back to the blender and process again. You may need to repeat this step to get all pieces finely ground.
- Use the freshly flour or store in an airtight container in a cool dry place.