Rice Flour With a dedicated and hard working professionals and packaging experts, we maintain the standards of quality as well as smell so that one can easily enjoy the cuisine. Our flours add a special savor to the food which turns a simple recipe into an exotic fare. In short, our products give a fulfillment to the whole eating experience. The products we offer are
- firstly, rinse 2 cup rice with enough water.
- drain off and spread over the cloth.
- allow it to dry completely.
- dry roast on medium flame for 3-5 minutes or until it dries out completely.
- cool completely, and transfer the rice into a blender.
- blend to a fine powder.
- sieve the flour with fine sieve.
- finally, homemade rice flour recipe is ready.
Soak rice in water for 2 hours. After that drain the water and spread the rice in a clean white cotton cloth, inside the house for drying. Once the rice becomes dry, grind this in the mixer into a fine powder. Sieve this to take out the lumps and you can grind the residue if left any, and again sieve it to get smooth fine powder. Once it is done, dry this powder in sunlight for 4 to 5 hours and store this in a dry container. If using immedietely you can use it. For longer shelf life dry this under the sun for 4-5 hours.